Pages

Friday 28 December 2012

It's Time For An Update!

Nearly two years ago I started this Blog. Somehow I had hoped to have already settled in Sydney, but alas, I am still in London, UK.

Since then, something else happened that is ever so exciting for me: I have become a first-time grandmother, or Omi, as I prefer to be called, considering that I am German.

Yes, little Quentin Miles, pictured on the left, arrived on September 23rd, 2012. Suffice it to say, I am crazily adoring my little grand kid!!


Oh and of course here is a little video clip of Quentin and his dad Titus:




...... and the best thing is that in a few weeks I will be flying over to Sydney to be able to cuddle little Quentin for the first time, plus catch up with loads of hugs with Titus and Rose.

It will be a two weeks 'scouting out the land' trip for me. It is still my intention to live there.
Thus hopefully, my blog posts will become more frequent.

No comments: