Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2015

So, I will have to do a lot of backdating ... but let's start with the now ....

Well, yes, it's been years since I posted anything here. Much has happened!

I have visited Sydney to spend some time with my lovely family, and my resolve to move there has become even stronger. I shall post pictures of my visits soon. Meanwhile, I shall ramble (in diary / journal format) what comes to mind on the topic of moving to Sydney ...

... When you buy yourself Christmas presents for future enjoyment...
I love pretty feminine things that adorn a home. One of my little grumbles is, taking rings etc. off when washing my hands and not knowing where to put them safely at the washhand basin or sink. So I found this gorgeous combo. Right now, in my current apartment, this combo is not safe to be placed in a tight space. So, as I am building up a small collection of treasured things to take to Sydney when I do get to move there, I shall leave these little jewellery holding birds nicely and securely wrapped.
‪#‎faithandhope‬ for Sydney...






No comments: